A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Many Faces of Caelan

Today I had to write about my little Caelan just because there is something sooooo cute that I just have to share with you.


In the last couple of weeks I have noticed a change in the way that Caelan talks. If you listen closely you will notice that he pronounces ever so carefully the "T" at the end of his words. So much so that he slows down his talking so as to ensure that he gets that "T" in there. It is the cutest!!!!


I've queried whether or not he will be a journalist given his love of drama and the oh so careful pronounciation. What do you think Uncle Ken?

































1 comment:

  1. I think that he can be whatever he wants to be. I used to tell my students there's nothing you can't do if you want it bad enough.

    ReplyDelete