A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day . . .
Really enjoyed my Mother's Day this year. I always do. It's forever a blessing to be the mother of the three cutest boys in the world! :)
This morning I was pampered and enjoyed breakfast in bed. Of course, I had to share my strawberries with Caelan and then Carter. But that's what mothers do, right?
Then I came downstairs only to be surprised with some beautiful blue hydrangeas. The best part was spending the afternoon with my family having a fire and relaxing in the back yard. And I still have lobster to enjoy for supper!! Yum!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the special mothers I'm blessed to have in my life! My mom, my mom-in-law, my sisters and an abundance of friends! Hope your day was as pleasurable as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...cute picture, Sis! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day! You certainly are an amazing one... xoxo

    ReplyDelete