A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Just Because We Love You, Mom

This afternoon's session with Tina B Photography spoke to me about the love of children for their mother. This handsome duo is Jordan and Kyle. They agreed to do this portrait session for their mom, Karen, as a Mother's Day present. 

I don't know too many young men who are DYING to have their pictures taken on a sunny Saturday afternoon. But they did if for their mom. That speaks volumes in my opinion. I think it's fair to say that you and your hubby have done a great job in raising these two.

I'll continue to look for your advice regarding the challenges of raising boys! :)

Hope you like the sneak peek! It was the fastest portrait session in history. ;)

Cheer! Tina B


No comments:

Post a Comment