A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Little Snippet

I think today take's the cake for the most fun had in a photo shoot so far! I really should hire a videographer to capture the fun. Today you would have seen Tina B balancing a ball of wool and then a musical toy on top of her head in order to get little C's attention. And then got tangled up in the wool. It was a great laugh!

In all seriousness though, I've been reminded a couple of times this week of the importance of always having your camera with you and of the importance of capturing memories. Life really is fleeting! I can't believe Baby C is over 7 months old already! Treasure those moments. I know you are, Cheryl and Corey.

Thank you again for allowing me to help capture a little snippet of your amazing lives.

Here's your sneak peek! Hope you enjoy!

Tina B



No comments:

Post a Comment