A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Best Memories

Twas a busy day at Tina B Photography yesterday! Seems like every photo shoot is just more and more special every time!

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing the children of my long time friend, Roxanne. Has it really been 23 years! I have the BEST memories of our very unique friendship! ;) One of my favourite was our road trip around the Burin Peninsula with the windows down singing our lungs out! And of course our stop to feel our toes in the sand. I have so many great memories.

Thank you for the blessing of allowing me to create some memories for you and your children with my camera. I don't know any other friendship where we can have a cup of tea after and feel like we picked up right where we left off! :)

Here's your sneak peek! I hope you enjoy!

I hope you all have the BEST Christmas!

Cheers, Tina B



No comments:

Post a Comment