A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Be Still My Heart

Be still my heart, indeed . . .
What a fun way to spend a Saturday morning on SUCH a gorgeous day! A couple of hours in Bowring Park with my bestie and her beautiful baby girl. Only she really isn't so little anymore I'm afraid, Taf.  I can't believe what a young woman she has turned into!

It was sooooo enjoyable Taffy! Bailey is beautiful, fun-loving and sweet as pie! I wonder where she gets all that . . . Don't have to look far! She gets it from her beautiful mama and her fun-loving daddy. 

I am truly blessed to have met you 10 years ago. OMG, can you believe it! 10 years! This morning's photo shoot was one more treasured experience I will add to the list. You have no idea what a privilege it is to create beautiful images and hear Bailey's mama say, "Aww!!! I'm gonna cry" when she stops for a moment to drink in the beauty of her child.

I had a terrible time picking out a couple of images for your sneak peek! They're all so beautiful! Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment