A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Adventure is in Store!

Twas a family of five today at Tina B Photography! Meet the Hobbs family! Wow, are they a busy crew! Why, you say? Just take one look and you have your answer. A house full of boys! I can certainly relate having three boys myself.

Boys are special indeed. They don't sit still to have a  tea party or gently wear a sparkly tiara. No way! They climb around, check things out and begrudgingly oblige. 

No worries Amanda and Roger, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm sure you wouldn't either! Adventures are in store for all of you!

Here's your sneak peek, Hobbs family. Hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small part in your adventure!

Cheers, Tina B




No comments:

Post a Comment