A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Creating Memories

An extended family session with Tina B Photography today!

I have to say, there is nothing better than being a part of helping to create memories with families. This crew was referred to me by a friend and she described them as a fun family and told me that I would enjoy them. She was right!

They were a fun family indeed! Especially the character, Daniel. Check out his photo bomb! The girls are all ready for school with their gorgeous hair colour! And Daniel was not to be outdone!

These kids have been having an awesome summer with their grandparents, but Darlene and her two return to Calgary tomorrow morning. Safe travels Martin family!

I hope you enjoyed your hour at Sunshine Park with Tina B Photography and I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

Cheers, Tina B





No comments:

Post a Comment