A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finding the Joy

I thought today I would write about finding the joy in daily living. I've included some more pictures of my children because they are the experts in doing just that. Check out the faces!! Do you know anyone who lives life to the fullest more than a child does? Have you heard a laugh of wild abandonment like that of a 3 year old who is being tickled? Have you had the privilege of witnessing a child experiencing something new and exciting? I'm thankful that I have had that opportunity 3 times around!





I'm also thinking there is a lesson to be learned here. Isn't there always? I want to laugh with wild abandonment! I want to jump up and down because I'm so excited about something new!Did you know there is a website entitled Wild, Wacky, Wonderful Women of the World and that their mission is

promoting and delivering the highest personal, professional and ethical standards in everything they do while encompassing an unmatched zeal for life and an ultimate goal of finding the joy in daily living! Sounds wonderful doesn't it?





Have you found the joy in your life today?





Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?


















1 comment:

  1. I've experienced many times over! Many times with these boys and with 3 girls that are mommies now. So you know the joy that i've felt over and over again!There's nothing like being around children enjoying themselves!

    ReplyDelete