A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Caelan




I'd like to tell you about my boys (big and small) in my life starting with the youngest.

We like to call Caelan our surprise since we unexpectedly became pregnant with him 5 months after having a newborn baby. Talk about your shock factor! Nonetheless we adjusted and now don't know what we would do without him.

We also call him our drama queen. If you're ever fortunate enough to spend some time with him and you hear him crying loudly (so much so that it sounds like the end of the world), don't panic. It's likely just a little scratch. I remember when he got his H1N1 shot, his brother didn't cry at all, however, Caelan was the loudest one in the gym. No kidding!

He's my blond haired, blue eyed cutie. Most people say he looks like the Ball side of the family whereas the other boys look like the Banfields. He certainly has the stubborn streak of the Ball family. Let's call it determination! lol

Caelan is best buds with his 4 year old brother, Carter and says the cutest things! He loves to ride his bike and play in the "back you-ard."

1 comment:

  1. That's our sweetie pie Caelan and such a treasure. Nan love you tons and tons Caelan! As for the stubbornness, it sure does come from the Ball side of the family. That let's me off the hook because I have Tulk blood not Ball, I only married into the family...LOL.

    ReplyDelete