A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Favourite Subject


Every photographer has a favourite or several favourite subjects. Can you guess what mine is? My boys, of course! One of the benefits of photographing your own children is that every photo is a masterpiece. Every one is cute and makes me smile and glow with pride. It doesn't matter if they have messy faces, hair that is sticking up or a goofy grin. That just makes it all the more cuter! I think my boys are the cutest kids ever! I'm their Mom. It's just a given that I believe that. My three boys have grown up with a camera in their faces. I have the best pictures to savour later in life when they are grown men with families of their own. They've been great subjects with which to practice.
xoxo
Your Photographer Mom

1 comment: