A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grand Bank


Well, it's Wednesday, the middle of the work week. Actually, it's past the middle for me! Thursday evening we leave for Grand Bank for a well-deserved long weekend. Funny where life takes you. I never could have guessed I'd have a connection with Grand Bank. My first social work job was in Grand Bank and that is where I met my husband. Along with him came some wonderful new relatives, my in-laws. I am blessed.


I'm looking forward to our upcoming weekend there. Saturday is mine and Terry's 11th year anniversary and Sunday is Terry's birthday. We have a dinner theatre booked and a bed and breakfast for Saturday night. Of course, it's also an opporunity to be in a diferent location for taking pictures. That's always an added bonus! So, I expect I won't be blogging on the weekend, but be sure to check back for the update and the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Love
    Have a nice time in Grand Bank. Say Hi to Tom and Jean for us.
    Is there any way you can blow up just a picture of that lighthouse for me?

    ReplyDelete