A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Thursday, July 29, 2010
















So, here are a few of my shots from the photowalk. I had a lovely time spending the afternoon with my son! I've always loved downtown St. John's. It has so much more character than most cities.




It was a gorgeous, sunny day. Not too warm, not too cold. There just happened to be some sailboats circling the harbour. Lots of street performers. I think it was a bit of an eye opener for Cody. It was a new thing for him to see people panhandling for money. And then to see one of them in the back of a police car later in the day.




When I first checked out my shots on the computer I was uninspired. I looked a little closer and found some beauty after all. Not unlike most of us! Maybe there is a lesson here. Look a little closer. There is good in all of us somewhere.





No comments:

Post a Comment