A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome!!


Welcome All! I'm very excited to have started my first blog. This is my way of sharing my love of photography. Just another step in pursuing my passion and sharing it with others. Every day something catches my eye as a moment to be remembered. Photography is the ability to do just that. Whether it's a cute look on a child's face, colorful lupins blowing in the breeze or a calm reflection in a Newfoundland pond. I've been taking pictures since I was a teenager (more than 20 years ago)! Not to give away my age or anything! Of course, I believe age is just a number. I think I still feel like a teenager some days!


I hope you enjoy my photography. It's my art form. I mostly enjoy taking portraits or pictures of nature. I am especially drawn to the beautiful, together with the old and worn. Stay tuned for my unique and creative slide shows. It may be my Red Door album or your typical Newfoundland scenery. Yay!! So excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures T. You are improving all the time!! Can't wait to see more.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! Looking forward to following your blog, Tina!

    ReplyDelete