A Room With a View

A Room With a View
St. John's Harbour

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flatrock







Ever been to Flatrock? Doesn't sound like the most intriguing place in the world to visit does it? How exciting can a flat rock be?






I beg to differ. I drove to Flatrock one day in August of 2009 to explore along with my camera (of course). I found some scenes that turned out to be some of my favourite photos. I also "stepped outside of my comfort zone" and for the first time asked a stranger if Icould take his picture. Turned out he didn't even speak English. He and his friend were from Germany (I think), but we managed to communicate and he agreed to have his pictue taken. They were visiting the grotto in Flatrock.






Check out some pics from that day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment